[VAC] Rome: Dec 16-Feb 3

Hopefully this won't be totally lost in the storm of VAC messages. :)

I got some short term work in Rome and flew over in quite a hurry last
week. I'll be here until the beginning of February.

If there are developers (or others) around that would be interested in
getting to together to meet, sign keys, or just chat, please get in
contact with me. I don't know anybody in the city yet so I'm
interested in meeting other geeks. :)

I have no shortage of net access so NMU's should not be necessary.

I've cc'ed devel so feel free to quote/forward this off -private.

--
Benj. Mako Hill
mako@debian.org