Updating to unstable/Gnome 2

I'm currently using Debian Testing and Gnome 1.4. I need to upgrade to
Debian Unstable so that I can get the newer Mozilla and take a good look
at packaging Mozilla Calendar.

I know Unstable (Sid or sarge?) now uses Gnome 2. I've read the email
that mentioned it but I don't see any documentation on problems people
encountered, gotchas to watchout for when upgrading, and so forth.

Any pointers, helps, hints on this upgrade process before I dive in and
use Unstable again would be greatly appreciated.

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing@duckwing.ca