Re: RSBAC support in Debian

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 22:43, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:29, Christoph Martin wrote:
> > In http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/ch-nexttime.html it says that work on
> > RSBAC support in Debian is in progress. I have not seen any discussion
> > of it on the list. However there is an RFP:
> > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=157916
> >
> > Is anybody working on this?
>
> I have built some kernel packages for RSBAC and put them online on
> http://www.coker.com.au/rsbac/ .
>
> Please check them out, if people think that they are OK then I'll upload
> them.

I have not received any email response to this message and I conclude that
there is no significant interest in using RSBAC in Debian at the moment.

I will not do any more work on RSBAC at the moment for this reason and because
I believe that RSBAC is overly complex to use.

Could we get the web page that started this discussion changed to refer to SE
Linux instead?  SE Linux in Debian is getting some use and is under very
active development.