Re: location of UnicodeData.txt

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 11:45:28AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Jim Penny <jpenny@debian.org> writes:
>
> > [totally off topic]

<sarcasm suppressed></sarcasm suppressed>

> For the umpteenth time:
>
> TAKE THIS TO DEBIAN-LEGAL.

And I reply one more time.  This is not a legal question.  It is
perfectly legal to do build software using unicodeData.txt.
[there is a passing legal question concerning redistribution of partial
extracts of the data, but it is minor.]

This is a question of Debian policy.  Are we going to honor the
definition of contrib?

Oh, BTW, try
find /usr -name UnicodeData.txt
if you do not understand why this has general application!

Jim Penny