Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?
- From: Josip Rodin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:13:25 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20021201121325.GC855@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
- In-reply-to: <20021201055856.GA320@hoiho.nz.lemon-computing.com>
- References: <20021125232054.GL12911@netexpress.net> <email@example.com> <20021126184121.GE19087@mizar.alcor.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20021128221301.GA9469@dragon.kitenet.net> <email@example.com> <20021129205851.GA14386@dragon.kitenet.net> <20021130102323.GI18162@hoiho.nz.lemon-computing.com> <20021130202343.GA5578@wonderland.linux.it> <20021201055856.GA320@hoiho.nz.lemon-computing.com>
On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 06:58:56PM +1300, Nick Phillips wrote:
> > >I'm with Joey on this; last time I tried to find Debian .iso images, it
> > >was a nightmare. In fact I couldn't find an official woody iso anywhere.
> > This is the way of mirror operators to tell you that you should really
> > use jigdo or even better the mini-images.
> If there are to be no .iso images anywhere (which would suck), then it
> should say in big letters that there are no iso images anywhere.
I've also started editing the web pages to remove this confusing compromise
and to consistently deprecate full images.
2. That which causes joy or happiness.