Re: Fwd: Please confirm your message

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 03:12:37PM -0800, Adam McKenna wrote:
> But to be sure you're not getting any false positives, you cruise through
> your "spam" mailbox every now and then, right?

I generally try to (although I know one site that receives so much SPAM
that this is simply not feasible).

However, it is unlikely I would notice if there are any problems.

(my family members seem to subscribe to mailing lists that all look very
much like SPAM (eg. Dilbert); not to mention HTML only bills that look
like SPAM, etc).
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>