Re: New maintainer behaviour with NMU and LogJam's hijacking

> Firstly, I don't think this is a matter for debian-devel as it doesn't
> involve the project as a whole and would best be dealt with privately.

I usually consult debian-devel or other mailing lists before jumping on to
do NMUs... well, sometimes :P

Private mail do get lost, and there might be other people who are interested
in the exact same package, so it is better to do coordination
where it is possible.

It's not just a problem between you and the maintainer, but
you and the whole Debian Project, because anybody within Debian Project
has the power to NMU that specific package.

regards,
	junichi