Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 03:33:10PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> But, assuming a price of approx. US$128 for a 120GB IDE drive, yes,
> Debian could afford two of these at a drain of less than 1% of its total
> assets.

Sorry, correction: total liquid assets.  SPI "owns" some hardware in the
U.S. on behalf of Debian (like the machine that is auric.debian.org),
but an exhaustive inventory has not been done.

We, uh, might want to do that someday, say for insurance purposes in
case of a fire or something.  :(

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      If encryption is outlawed, only