Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 12:15:12PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Branden, could we afford to buy a couple 110 GB disks to hold this
> increase?

I really don't like to wear my SPI Treasurer hat on this mailing list,
and with that hat on I don't like to offer opinions about how Debian
should spend its money.

But, assuming a price of approx. US$128 for a 120GB IDE drive, yes,
Debian could afford two of these at a drain of less than 1% of its total
assets.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     reading the Bible cover to cover.