Re: orphaning my packages

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 06:22:14PM -0600, Steve Langasek wrote:
> You realize that the only duty of an advocate is to send a PGP-signed
> email saying a few words about how they know the applicant and why they
> think the applicant should be accepted into the NM queue?

Well, I was told on IRC today that you should only advocate somebody if
you have reasonable confidence that he might *pass* the NM process, not
only be accepted.

Well, those people were Application Managers and I gues it's fair enough
that we don't put too much unneccesary work on them by advocating people
who are not really ready.

Michael