Re: Proposal - non-free software removal

> Specifically which non-free packages don't have DFSG-compliant
> replacements?  I thought one of the major reasons for bringing this GR
> up again was that there are no longer any really important non-free
> packages.

xpdf-japanese
cmap-adobe-japan1
cmap-adobe-japan2
cmap-adobe-korea1
cmap-adobe-gb1
cmap-adobe-cns1

Try and figure out how to fix these problems,
or look into non-free archive one day and actually
try and figure out.
People who are asking for elimination of non-free
probably have done little research on this subject of
whether it is needed, or rather, they don't actually care
if a non-free section is needed. That is why this discussion
is leading to nowhere, because there is little technical
content being discussed.

The people who want the non-free content go away are
doing so for ethical reasons, and people who want the
non-free content go away are doing so for practical
reasons.

regards,
	junichi