Re: Proposal - non-free software removal

    "Peter" == Peter S Galbraith <Peter> writes:

    >> So, are we moving XEmacs to non-free now? ;-)

    Peter> XEmacs aren't immune to license fumbles.  See
    Peter> /usr/share/xemacs21/packages/lisp/ilisp/COPYING for
    Peter> yourself.

    Peter> Yes, it might mean pulling that package from XEmacs and
    Peter> getting the author to change the license (which is nearly
    Peter> impossible for large projects that have changed hands many
    Peter> times, and have accepted all sorts of patches).

    Peter> You haven't addressed any of my points.

Sorry, I was just being facetious and irresponsible. I don't have a
strong opinion one way or the other on this non-free removal issue
(and I don't have a vote), I'm just average luser. Its just that I
find it vaguely funny that packaging XEmacs could be
controversial. Don't ask me to explain, I just do.

I'll be quiet.....

Cheers!
Shyamal