On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 17:09, Branden Robinson wrote:

> One might want to survey those who pay for storage space and network
> bandwidth at Debian mirror locations before one just asserts this.

Bandwidth wise, very little, as the mirror servers we host use excess
resources on symmetric links.  Debian's current mirror cycle actually
promotes most usage to happen during off-peak hours, when bandwidth is
literally 'not being used'.

Plus, its an Internet2 resource.  It helps other member instutions save
money on I1 transit costs.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> KC0OBS http://www.ringworld.org/