Herbert Xu wrote:
> angband
> bsdgames-nonfree
> diablo
> mpg123
> newsgate
> nntpcache
> scilab

Well it's nice to see that the list of gotta-have-it non-free software
is so much more .. trivial (games) / special purpose (scilab) / easily
arguable (mpg123, news) than it has been the last few times this came
up (netscape comes to mind).

> and there are simply no equivalent replacements.
>
> So I'll fight you every inch of the way.  Personally I'd be happy
> if you left Debian and formed your own distribution.

Though I guess the rheteric hasn't changed much, sigh.

--
see shy jo