On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 01:27:55PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Herbert Xu wrote:
> > angband
> > bsdgames-nonfree
> > diablo
> > mpg123
> > newsgate
> > nntpcache
> > scilab
> Well it's nice to see that the list of gotta-have-it non-free software
> is so much more .. trivial (games) / special purpose (scilab) / easily
> arguable (mpg123, news) than it has been the last few times this came
> up (netscape comes to mind).

The same people who will never wean *themselves* off of non-essential
non-free software are the same ones who argue that Debian must never
stop shipping it as long as there is even one person still using that

In other words, it's a self-serving argument.

G. Branden Robinson                |     No math genius, eh?  Then perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you could explain to me where you
branden@debian.org                 |     got these...       PENROSE TILES!
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |     -- Stephen R. Notley