On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 07:43:12PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> More important is the very first statement in our Social Contract:
> "Debian Will Remain 100% Free Software".  I want you and everyone else
> to understand that there are only two possible correct stances
> regarding clause 1 of the Social Contract:

yawn.  high-school level sophistry.  how tedious.

here's news for you: we're not as stupid as you think we are.

a lie by omission is still a lie.

> > the fact that you find it offensive that some people need, like, or
> > want to install and run non-free software is not sufficient reason
> > to diminish utility for debian users.
>
> I did not state that I find that offensive.

you don't have to.  your zealous bigotry makes it obvious.

> I did not state that I want to diminish utility for Debian users.

cause and effect doesn't require advance notice.

your actions have effects whether you state them or not.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

Fabricati Diem, PVNC.