Re: [desktop] webmin or Ximian Setup Tools?
- To: Charles de Miramon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [desktop] webmin or Ximian Setup Tools?
- From: Scott Bronson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Nov 2002 10:08:38 -0800
- Message-id: <1036174120.1123.10.camel@emma>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 05:43, Charles de Miramon wrote:
> - Configuration tools in KDE should ideally integrate in the KDE Configuration
> Center, so the KDE user have one central place to look if he wants to modify
> his settings. I don't think it is possible with the Ximian Setup Tools.
That's true in reverse too. The KDE Configuration Center should
integrate into Gnome.
What are the chances of having a common configuration utility, with Qt
and GTK front ends? It should make Gnome and KDE users happy and help
the projects cooperate. Any chance at all?