Re: [desktop] webmin or Ximian Setup Tools?

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 05:43, Charles de Miramon wrote:
> Hello,
> - Configuration tools in KDE should ideally integrate in the KDE Configuration
> Center, so the KDE user have one central place to look if he wants to modify
> his settings. I don't think it is possible with the Ximian Setup Tools.

That's true in reverse too.  The KDE Configuration Center should
integrate into Gnome.

What are the chances of having a common configuration utility, with Qt
and GTK front ends?  It should make Gnome and KDE users happy and help
the projects cooperate.  Any chance at all?

    - Scott