Re: A Round of Removals

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 06:44:27PM +0100, Simon Richter wrote:
> Tomas,
>
> > As I see, Simon seems to be much more competent and/or has more time.
>
> A definitive or, for I am in no way competent in GL matters, I just have
> too much time on my hands now (I am even working on fixing my *own*
> bugs), as I've just recovered from a small sickness, but am still
> officially contagious (so no Halloween party) and sports and heavy
> lifting is also verboten (so no GF visits). Perfect circumstances to fix
> bugs, eh?

Well, for me both Halloween and GF are on another continent, so yes,
perfect circumstances for both coding and fixing bugs.

> > I am not able to test either! And I do not have any time for hand holding
> > or caring about the packages. But I can do the compiling and uploading if
> > you want.
>
> That would be interesting, since I could only do a source-only upload of
> what has been reported to compile.

Ok, so I will direct any questions to Simon for now (off list), and then
maybe later on Tomas can do some compiling and uploading, if that's ok
with the two of you. Thanks!

--
Matijs van Zuijlen

    ... designed to fill holes or cracks of not more than two cubic vims.
			    -- Robert Sheckley, Untouched by Human Hands