Re: A Round of Removals

Tomas,

> As I see, Simon seems to be much more competent and/or has more time.

A definitive or, for I am in no way competent in GL matters, I just have
too much time on my hands now (I am even working on fixing my *own*
bugs), as I've just recovered from a small sickness, but am still
officially contagious (so no Halloween party) and sports and heavy
lifting is also verboten (so no GF visits). Perfect circumstances to fix
bugs, eh?

> I am not able to test either! And I do not have any time for hand holding
> or caring about the packages. But I can do the compiling and uploading if
> you want.

That would be interesting, since I could only do a source-only upload of
what has been reported to compile.

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4