Re: A Round of Removals

Matijs,

> I would like to, but until now I have not found something that I would
> like to package[1], and my becoming a DD would not save libutahglx-dev
> from the imminent danger it is facing.

> [1] Actually, I would like to package bakery, but it seems a library is
> not a very good choice for a first package.

Depends on your technical skills. Just expect your sponsor to be very
picky when you start off with a library (typically, people do the
library specific stuff right, but are so excited about doing something
as extravagant as a library that they forget to fill in the
description).

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4