Re: A Round of Removals

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 09:55:47PM +0200, Jochen Voss wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 10:58:36AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > Is there a list available with just the [REMOVE] packages, rather than
> > getting the lists of all packages and searching
>
> [...]
>   libutahglx-dev

I'm sorry to see this go, since utah is the only way 3D acceleration
will work on my video card (ATI Mach64). The bug reports include a
patch, but it doesn't seem to have been applied. I am not a DD, but is
there something I can do?

--
Matijs van Zuijlen

    ... designed to fill holes or cracks of not more than two cubic vims.
			    -- Robert Sheckley, Untouched by Human Hands