Re: A Round of Removals

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 07:28:04PM +0100, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Matijs van Zuijlen wrote:

> > > [...]
> > >   libutahglx-dev
> >
> > I'm sorry to see this go, since utah is the only way 3D acceleration
> > will work on my video card (ATI Mach64). The bug reports include a
> > patch, but it doesn't seem to have been applied. I am not a DD, but is
> > there something I can do?
>
> What about becoming one ;-)
> *t

I would like to, but until now I have not found something that I would
like to package[1], and my becoming a DD would not save libutahglx-dev
from the imminent danger it is facing.

[1] Actually, I would like to package bakery, but it seems a library is
not a very good choice for a first package.

--
Matijs van Zuijlen

    ... designed to fill holes or cracks of not more than two cubic vims.
			    -- Robert Sheckley, Untouched by Human Hands