Re: debian-devel-games

> There are more and more games entering Debian, and there are quite a
> few things to discuss (Policy mandating /var/games, highscores, menu
> structure, consistant way of keeping archive size low as well as
> providing additional content packages), so I'd subscribe at least.
>
> Collaboration with upstream authors being another important point
> here, especially since there are going to be some cross-project
> dependencies :)

IANA Debian developer, but I do work on a number of projects that are
either games or made to facillitate games. I would be interested in such
a list myself.

--
Theodore Reed (rizen/bancus)   -==-   http://surreality.us:8080/~rizen/
~GPG/PGP Signed/Encrypted Mail Preferred; Finger me for my public key!~

"Yesterday no longer exists
 Tomarrow's forever a day away
 And we are cell-mates, held together
 in the shoreless stream that is today."