Re: Please, test new phpgroupware packages for woody

Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis schrieb am Freitag, 18. Oktober 2002 um 20:34:52 +0200:
> I've no woody host available to test the packages, nor i've enough free disk
> space on my computer, so I'm here with this appeal for urgent assistance :)

Sorry, but did you change anything?
Your packages show 0.9.13.018 as version-number
and i.e Bug #163921 is still there.
--
Heute ist nicht alle Tage, ich komm' wieder, keine Frage!!!

   Joerg

...Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly).
	-- Matt Welsh