Re: APPEAL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 03:19:37PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> * Users know whether or not their messages reach the list. If there is
> "spamicity" in a legitimate email, users may remove the spamicity and
> resubmit again.

If you monitor the mailing list to see when your post gets mailed
back to you...

Trouble is, unless it was something important (eg. not this message), I
am likely to forget.

Once I broke amavis-postfix on my computer, and postfix could no longer
send outgoing E-Mail. It took me 3 to 4 days to realize that the reason
I suddenly wasn't getting any replies was because it was getting queued
on my server.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>