Re: Mutt-testing requires libgnutls-unstable?

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 01:07:39AM -0700, Neil Spring wrote:
> "Suggests" does not prevent packages from moving into
> testing.  This is good because it keeps packages from
> breaking when other packages they don't really need
> disappear or are renamed.

errr... but it does break mutt for people who need this
functionality.

My understanding is that testing is meant to be treated
as releaseable at any given time.

Hence if you use the testing version of mutt, you should
not really have to rely on unstable packages too...

Then again, I don't have any good solutions for this
problem.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>