Re: Spam: process the web archives?

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 10:49:20AM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> I often find mailing list archives tedious to use, because they seem to
> be annoyingly slow.

	I think that this generally comes from the insistence at having only
one mail message displayed per html page.  (Insanely restrictive, and a
poor presentation format.) Web-based bulletin boards tend to do this as
well, and it's just as irritating there.  Something much more rational like
Slashdot's Flat mode would make this far less tedious.  Google's
10-at-a-time threaded Usenet presentation is only mildly obnoxious.