Re: SpamAssassin now used to filter BTS Mail

Adam Heath wrote:
> On 15 Oct 2002, Philippe Troin wrote:
>
> > Is spamassin configured to bounce spam or to mark it (with X-Spam-Status)?
>
> It's configured to add headers, not modify the subject.  I then move all
> going on to the receive script.

Could that mailbox be made public? I wouldn't mind forwarding it to my
account and going through it along with all my other spam every week;
there will eventually be false positives and this would at least lower
the false positives rate by a few more tenths of a percent.

--
see shy jo