Re: "Description improvement" probably not

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 12:43:51PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> > This "best packaging practice" helps recognizing the description fast
> > for humans and is also documented in the Develpers Reference[1]
>
> Stuff seems to get added to the developers reference all the time;

Actually, that's incorrect -- stuff only gets added _sometimes_, but if you
make your patch big enough, you will likely repel proofreaders and be able
to sneak in stuff. :)

/me congratulates buxy (?) and reaches for the axe

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.