Re: dpkg-buildpackage problem

o f**ck! sorry for giving suck helpfull tips...

Am Freitag 11 Oktober 2002 01:27 schrieben Sie:
<huerlisi@student.ethz.ch> was heard to say:
> > Hi,
> >
> > short:
> > try changing
> >
> > > ./configure (lots of stuff here) --datadir=/etc/X11

> > > ./configure (lots of stuff here) --datadir=${prefix}/etc/X11
>
>   No, don't!

yup, DON'T!
2nd try:
/configure (lots of stuff here) --datadir=${prefix}/../etc/X11

should work now!?
that's what was in my mind, and the way i do it normaly. (or similar, as it
is late, and i don't have an example handy).

it is ugly, but was the only way i found to use the sysconfdir which i found
coresponds to the /etc dir, according to info:automake.
this way i can use things like 'sysconfdir_DATA=package.conf'.

but your way's cleaner, i guess.

simon