Re: Warning to Debian Developers regarding BitKeeper

>>"Colin" == Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

 Colin> Please, revision control system advocacy is not relevant here!
 Colin> BitKeeper is relevant because the Linux kernel is managed
 Colin> using it, and you'll have to do a lot more than make
 Colin> suggestions - and do it elsewhere, too - to change
 Colin> that. There's no point debating it here.

	I am not advocating any revision control system here -- but we
 can't really advocate BitKeeper, since we do not have the license to
 distribute it, or even use it as a project, since we do have official
 products that contain competitive software, no?

	manoj
--
 "I prefer the blunted cudgels of the followers of the Serpent God."
 Sean Doran the Younger