Re: wanting to package wpoison

In message <[🔎] 20020910133435.GD751@quetzlcoatl.dodds.net>, you wrote:

>Or is it your intention to present such absurd license terms that we
>would abandon the idea of distributing wpoison?  If so, I think it
>worked.

That's entirely your choice.

I already have been distributing the thing via my web site for quite
a long time now, and that seems to work just fine.

In other words, I wasn't really in that market for, or actively looking
for other distribution channels, and thus, if someone offered me one,
the natural first question that formed in my mind was ``What's in it
for me?''

If I could have gotten a logo on the Debian home page, that would have
been a nice non-monetary reward for me.  But if that's not on the table,
then that's not on the table.  OK.  No big deal.  You guys do whatever
you gotta do, and I'll just keep on distributing Wpoison right here,
as I have been for the past several years.

No problem, and everybody's (mostly) happy.

Go in peace my friend.