Re: Work-needing packages report for Sep 6, 2002

> advertising that action to our users. If no developer is willing to take
> personal responsibility for a package, why should the various

Why do you think that someone taking "personal responsibility" for a
package makes things better?  Seems to me that it's easier to NMU
something with an O: in wnpp than a maintainer who hasn't responded to
any of his open bugs in over 2 years, has only made one upload in the
past two years, and refuses to answer any email regarding such matters,
despite having made recent posts to Debian mailing lists.