Re: Next Debconf

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 12:20, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> since nobody else has taken up the thread:

I long ago declared my intention to organize debconf 3 in montreal or
vancouver, but I am absolutely not opposed to having the "in-between"
debconf outside of Canada.

> I am planning Debconf 3 to be held in Oslo, from Friday July 18th to
> Sunday July 20th.

You'll be interested in bug#152529, which details the request for a
debian-conference list. This will help all debconfs in the future,
whenever it gets created.

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee