Re: Linux Fonts

Sorry, what I think of as a full character set is
defineatly not what someone else might think of as a
full set (I only have experience with english text)..
As far as the characters you mentioned specifically
they should be there,  in fact I can see them using
Dustismo right now (except for ?? which I have no idea
what they are).  Thanks much for the link,  I can see
now that I am missing a great deal of characters.

> Also cyrillic and Greek seems to be bolder than
> latin part

Could you explain this further?  possible send me a
screenshot of what you are seeing?

thanks
Dustin

--- Radovan Garabik <garabik@melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk>