Re: pam_console for debian

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 10:04:55AM +0200, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> > Because you give access to a group of persons instead of to only the
> > owner of the camera.
>
> Again I ask, why is this not ideal? You could even have a debconf

Imagine a setup where several people use the same computer to read out
their own cameras - for example, because it's the only computer with an
appropriate interface. Still, it would be nice if the user at the
console could be sure that he is the only one able to access his camera.

Of course, such a configuration should be optional, and the alternative,
limiting access by group, should be implemented, too.

Jan