Re: Quotes

Nick Phillips <nwp@nz.lemon-computing.com> writes:

> So, the more upmarket the source the better, but any source will do so long
> as it's saying good things and is "quoteable".

Oooh, can I play?

"I feel that Debian enables our developers to maximize their time and
provide the most benefits for our initial investment".

"By utilizing the Debian system, we have seen exponential growth in
shareholder value, coupled with a higher ROI on our enterprise class
systems."

"Debian provides value for our world-class development team, and
provides the infrastructure we need in order to be competitive in
today's market."

"In the current changing business climate, we are able to provide a
win-win solution for clients and ourselves by leveraging the power of
Debian."

"Our clients can't get enough of Debian - it has been the factor that
has enabled us to enhance our entire product line while slimming down
footprint and resource consumption, in order to leverage our core
strengths to gain market share."

Of course, these aren't actually real...

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/