Quotes

Now that Woody's released, I'd like to ask anybody who sees anyone saying
nice things about Debian to either mail me a quote (with attribution), or
a URL at which I can find the aforementioned "good things".

I'm going to try to collect a decent number of them for use in blowing our
own trumpet when & wherever that may be desirable (think exhibitions,
websites, etc.).

So, the more upmarket the source the better, but any source will do so long
as it's saying good things and is "quoteable".

Cheers,

Nick
--
Nick Phillips -- nwp@lemon-computing.com
You're working under a slight handicap.  You happen to be human.