Re: Accepted sdl-image1.2 1.2.2-1 (i386 source)

>> Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> writes:

 > I've uploaded a fixed version which should call the library
 > libpng3-dev, when the ftpmasters give an override.

 knews, qt-copy (whatever that is), qt-embedded-free and qt-x11-free are
 broken by that change, but I didn't have to tell you that, I'm sure
 because you checked yourself and are coordinating with the relevant
 people.

--
Marcelo             | - "What're quantum mechanics?"  - "I don't know. People
mmagallo@debian.org | who repair quantums, I suppose."