Re: Emailing: msg00036

On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 10:05:35PM +0200, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 20:44, Florian Weps wrote:
> > I will be able to recommend your product again. While I am not in a
> > position to decide, I am consulted by my employers when new components
> > are evaluated. And while I currently live and work in Switzerland,
> > that may not be the case indefinitely.
>
> Do they even have a product?  I was under the impression that they were just
> a sales and pseudo-consulting outfit

It is very remotely possible that I will some day work for a company who buys
services or kit from swcentury - thus "products" in a very general sense.

I have nothing against the company whose products they resell.

Florian Weps

--
Ben> I don't think anybody has done a Intercal machine yet, since Intercal is
Ben> not exactly the #1 langauge to program in.
Paul> Intel has one, but few seem to want to buy it for some odd reason.
                      -- Ben Franchuk and Paul Repacholi in comp.sys.dec (2002)