Re: Emailing: msg00036

On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 20:44, Florian Weps wrote:
> That you use a different email account,
> or let your secretary do the typing for you in this matter, is in my
> eyes a sign of cowardice.

Good point, it hadn't even occurred to me that the spammer might be forcing a
secretary to do the work they aren't brave enough to do.  I just figured that
they had one account closed and opened another.

> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Dale R. Joaquin
> > Southwest Century Communications, Inc.
>
> I hope the project will enforce this policy. Even if they don't, I'd
> suggest that you donate the fee for your advertisement - because then
> I will be able to recommend your product again. While I am not in a
> position to decide, I am consulted by my employers when new components
> are evaluated. And while I currently live and work in Switzerland,
> that may not be the case indefinitely.

Do they even have a product?  I was under the impression that they were just
a sales and pseudo-consulting outfit that ships Nortel products.

Nortel has some reasonable kit, I won't reject their products because they
are not very discriminating when choosing resellers.  But it is a point
against them.

Russell Coker