Re: How to package Mozilla themes?

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 08:52:04AM -0400, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> Yes, you should be able to go to Preferences->Appearance->Themes, then
> click on "Get New Themes" and it goes to
> http://mozilla.org/themes/download/.  At least it does for the latest
> unstable Mozilla package.

I tried it with 1.0.0; it works. It's very nice, so I'll also have a
look at the update-mozilla-chrome script tomorrow; it has never failed
me yet with -locale-de-at. I want that theme properly packaged.

Florian

--
Ben> I don't think anybody has done a Intercal machine yet, since Intercal is
Ben> not exactly the #1 langauge to program in.
Paul> Intel has one, but few seem to want to buy it for some odd reason.
                      -- Ben Franchuk and Paul Repacholi in comp.sys.dec (2002)