[DB] packaging Lago as testbed for DB-autoselection

Is anybody interested in packaging Lago <http://lago.sourceforge.net/>?
I would support this for two reasons: 1) SQL Relay, which I am packaging,
has Lago support, and 2) it might be instructive to package a DB
engine according to the still hypothetical DB policy/autoconfiguration
tentatively discussed in another thread.

I don't want to add another RFP to the long list on WNPP if there is
no interest, and I don't have time at the moment to do it myself.

Florian

--
Ben> I don't think anybody has done a Intercal machine yet, since Intercal is
Ben> not exactly the #1 langauge to program in.
Paul> Intel has one, but few seem to want to buy it for some odd reason.
                      -- Ben Franchuk and Paul Repacholi in comp.sys.dec (2002)