Re: dselect first impressions

* Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org) wrote :
> On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 07:40:36PM +0200, Aaron Isotton wrote:
> > Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> writes:
> > > dselect is "standard" by any reasonable definition of standard,
> > > regardless of what some people would like to think.
> >
> > Strange. Having read
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200204/msg02366.html
> > I thought that aptitude was the new standard.
>
> "A replacement" rather than "the replacement".
>
> > Why are you using submit@bugs.d.o as Reply-To?
>
> Because he's a smartarse, I'd guess. :)

You're only guessing? :)
I think the reason is because his last line was "if there are feature
requests, send em to submit@bugs"

Cheers,
-Thom

--
Thom May -> thom@debian.org

<moshez> You know, one advantage of having a DPL is that if aliens
	 land and tell you "take me to your leader", then you can
	 just load up db.d.o, get Bdale's address, and send them
	 on their way