Re: Strange dpkg problem with latest doc-linux-html upgrade

jmarant@nerim.net (Jérôme Marant) writes:

> Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> writes:
>> Previously J?r?me Marant wrote:
>>>   I hope this helps.
>> Doesn't help since you didn't trace subprocesse so I can't see what is
>> happening. It might also help to see the last 100 lines or so of dpkg
>> -D7777 output.

  I'm running XFS and after some intestigation, I found a bad inode
  among doc-linux-html files. After running xfs_repair, I could
  install doc-linux-html without any problem.
  (I just wonder what caused this inode corruption).
  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jérôme Marant