Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

* Anthony Towns writes:
> And not having debian/dists/stable/main/binary-hurd-i386 gives a
> similarly clear message: if you want a usable, stable operating system,
> look somewhere else.

And a usable, stable operating system by your definition is one that
has firewall tools? Please, there are far more important things that
we have to worry about right now than firewall tools.  If you want
those firewall tools so bad that then maybe you should write them? :)

We don't even have decent boot-floppies right now!  That is something
that has more importance than firewall tools I think.

Cheers,
--
Alfred M. Szmidt