Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

> >To be honest, the only kind of "firewalling" I do at home is NAT, and I
> >could live without that.
> >
> >So, here am I, seriously considering firewalling tools less than
> >essential.
>
> Great, another compelling reason to ditch firewalling support.

Did I say ditch anywhere? I expressed my opinion that I do not consider
them essential. Yes, they are useful and are important, very important
indeed, just not essential. (IMO, essential is something one cannot live
without, or can, but barely. My experience shows that one can live
happily without firewalling support.)