Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 01:20:35PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> And:
>
> none of this is appropriate for debian-devel.
> none of this is appropriate for debian-devel.
> none of this is appropriate for debian-devel.
> none of this is appropriate for debian-devel.
> none of this is appropriate for debian-devel.
> none of this is appropriate for debian-devel.
> none of this is appropriate for debian-devel.

Well, instead of jumping at us for pursuing our curiosity (which I think
you'll agree is warranted), how about suggesting an appropriate list?
It's not entirely clear what that is, if not d-d or d-h.  (A peek at
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/devel.html *might* suggest bug-hurd,
but I'm not sure.  It's an oddly named list for general discussion, but
also the only public list on the page.)

--
Glenn Maynard