Re: Woody / Stable

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 08:44:14AM -0400, Alan Shutko woke up, and decided to spew forth:
> released when x, y, and z are done and working."
>
> --

This I agree with. Not that we need to specify an exact date, just something that's not on the archives (not everyone interested in when woody will release is on any of the mailing lists so expectations that they should be able to find the thread I don't feel are reasonable personally), and is available form the main site.

For me, the link given to me in response to my statement that the release date was stated as such and blah blah blah.. was sufficient to calm my nerves and allow me to have a decent idea of the hold up.

Users of debian, new and old alike would probably find this invaluable even if the answer on the page was a redirect to this message in the archives that describes the delay.

--
David D.W. Downey <david-downey@codecastle.com>
Upstream - libpam-pgsql.codecastle.com

"I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees."
		Deloris Clayborn