Re: where do NEW packages go?

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 06:24:39AM +0200, Wolfgang Jährling wrote:
> Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> wrote:
> > hurd does not exist alone in the universe, it exists alongside debian.
>
> True. But for most people in Debian, the Hurd doesn't exist at all and
> they "don't feel like caring about the Hurd". That is not only my
> subjective impression, but also what Debian developers said in the past
> (and some did behave accordingly).

I hope you aren't tarring everyone with the same brush. Some of us are
quite happy to take good patches no matter where they come from, and try
to cooperate as best we can with people who are following different
interests within Debian. I'm sure there are plenty of less vocal people
who avoid the more emotionally-charged debates but who behave likewise.